The Future of IFM
Strategic IFM Tips
Tools to Get Started
Moving forward safely and strategically.
The coronavirus has transformed how we live, work and shop. Now, many retailers are left wondering: What’s next for my business?
Compete in a post-COVID world by adopting a disruption-proof facilities and operations strategy.
Business as usual is a thing of the past. It’s time to define your new normal.
Get access to this helpful resource. You’ll learn how to:
- Build a sustainable facilities program
- Use data and analytics to uncover trends
- Transition from a tactical to a strategic approach
Operating more effectively in a changing environment.
Even with predictive analytics and financial forecasting, it’s impossible to know exactly what tomorrow will bring. But with the right tools and technology, you can form an integrated facilities management strategy that will:
- Keep employees and customers safe
- Create a robust cleaning program
- Take pressure off your budget
- Allow you to use technology as a tool, not an expense
- Tailor the in-store shopping experience to accommodate changes in consumer expectations
- Adapt to shifts in supply chain and market demand
- Help you manage your facilities with a reduced team
Your one-of-a-kind facilities require a sophisticated solution.
No two businesses are alike. Every multi-site organization has its own unique set of challenges and opportunities, and each one will take a different approach to dealing with disruption.
Here are some tools and tips to help you get started:
5 Ways to Adapt Your Facilities in a Changing Retail Environment
How to Do More with Less Staff
Headlines from the front lines of retail
Over 20 charities unite during pandemic through unique philanthropic program
Look for Tech’s Starring Role in 2021 Facility Management
Rob Almond of NEST: The Future Of Retail In The Post Pandemic World (Q&A)
Rob Almond of NEST: “Appointment shopping”
Retailers Help Curb the Spread of COVID-19 (STUDY)
Brave New Budget: Forecasting Facilities Costs in the Era of COVID-19